WHO IS ENDORSING RANDY THOMPSON FOR SUPERVISOR
Senator Sean McCann
Richland Township Supervisor Lysanne Harma
Kalamazoo Township Supervisor Don Martin
Cooper Township Supervisor Jeff Sorenson
Retired Comstock Fire Chief Wally Culver
Former Comstock Township Supervisor Tim Hudson
Former Comstock Township Supervisor Joe VanBrugen
Former Comstock Township Trustee Dave Camburn
Executive Director of the Great Lakes Burn Camp Mike Longnecker
Former Michigan State Representative and
Current Charleston Township Supervisor Jerry VanderRoest
I have always strongly believed that working together as a team is the best approach to solving problems and providing solutions. One thing that I have learned working with the fire department for over 40 years is that if you don't work together as a team, the consequences can be deadly.
I feel that the sign of a good leader and team is to understand that people are going to have different opinions, ideas, and solutions. But it is our ability to take the best from each one of us and come up with a compromise that is going to solve the problem. It just doesn't make sense to me to vote out of political loyalty rather than to vote for what is the best solution to solve the problem, no matter who contributed to the idea.
At times we all have great ideas but it is our ability to work as a team that gets things accomplished. That is exactly what I plan to keep doing for the next 4 years as your Comstock Township Supervisor.
What's on Our Team's Agenda for the next 4 Years?
Some of our Goals for the next 4 years.
• Continue working as a Team with both the board and staff to serve the citizens of our community.
• Continue to bring more business and residential growth to our community.
• Continue improving our blight enforcement.
• Continue improving the infrastructure of our township.
Roads – Parks – Water – Sewer.
• Continue our good working relations with other townships and cities.
• Continue to make Comstock Township a family friendly place to work & live.